Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What constitutes murder?

Hi Rose,

I haven't sent Bill a message in months.. I feel stale, listless. I haven't smoked weed in 18 years but I just ordered a Da Buddha vaporizer... probably only my husband Juny will enjoy it; hypersensitivity has turned me into a health nut. Anyway, is Bill's message about Marilyn being, you know, dead, tantamount to a synchromystical murder of our relationship? As you can imagine, in light of what's going on, I have to take a long range view... into the next life certainly. We know the most effective way to deal with a severely spoiled boy is to leave him alone.



"I fail to understand how I could be charged with murder as I had no intention to kill my girlfriend," sprint runner Oscar Pistorius said in a statement read to the court by his lawyer.

It took me a couple hours to figure this one out... but it formed as I wrote the above...


Ha! Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment