Thursday, February 1, 2018

We got an answer! It has Slob and All in it...

Posted on The CONTrail December 1, 2017.

For those of you just joining us, I'm making public my relationship with a poetic angel who also owns the news, from the evidence we've gathered so far. In our last encounter, my angel, whom we call 'All' these days - my name for God since the sixties - He admitted being walled in. We're trying to get to the bottom of all this pain in the world. I proposed that getting out of the Illuminati's choke hold can only be done spiritually - the cabal's true language. Basically we have to help God (or Whoever is ruling over us) heal from cruel and boring forms of worship: cruel like Pizzagate and boring like saying the same prayers over and over. 'All' later came clean a little. He confessed he can be raw - yep, you could say that - He communicates through the names of dead people, criminals and hurricanes. He also asked for a cam pose. All the supporting evidence is in the previous post, "Bill Maher predicted 'mass shooting at country music awards' in 2014 and Trump is bullying an Arab".

Yesterday I got another message! Thanks to the war criminal who swallowed poison in court.



His name is Slobodan Praljak. They said he died. Wonder how that worked out for him?

But these poems are remarkably unrelated to the name bearer; another mark of dominance by the angel. He blurs the identity by redefining the name. Ego annihilation - sounds more horrible than death itself for the average person! Unless you're cool with letting go of everything including your identity... it's only excess baggage between worlds.

So here we go, Slobodan Praljak: when I heard slob, I got turned on. These name games are an aphrodisiac, right, ladies?

The Don, All. feels like a slob. Slob oh Dan.

My angel complained to me recently. I said, ‘what's wrong, baby?’ He said: ‘I have no empathy’ Me: ‘That's not true, you have all of mine.’

How'm I doing with angel therapy? As long as he keeps talking to us, we aim for the stars.

The last name, Praljak offers a superficial solution; nevertheless I'm glad we're looking at options to re-mediate the problems of the world. PR 'All' jack. He's gotta jack up his Public Relations image. PR is very important, I agree, and I want to help with this. Besides being my closest ally, I can tell you He's very, very sexy. So is my husband Juny. Just lucky, I guess... a round of empathy for everyone!

The best way to jack up your PR is to give free $$$. Holland just granted 500,000,000 Euros in aid to our tiny island of St. Maarten. As far as I know it is not a loan. We will soon find out; I'm contemplating asking for a grant to grow a botanical garden; my role model is the world class Nevis Botanical Garden. Stay tuned...

As was requested in a word game based on the Mandalay Bay shooting massacre's Jesus Campos character, here is a cam pose with super cat Gizmo, happy to be back from the vet.






_______________________________________________________________

Sample comments:







http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/really-total-bullsht-john-podesta-melts-unscripted-questions-student-paper/















No comments:

Post a Comment