Friday, February 2, 2018

Train falls off bridge near DuPont - DuPont means 'of bridge' in French! Illuminati code in full effect - and He is calling me a brat.

Posted on The CONTrail December 19, 2017.

People, am I the only one who is noticing this? Two days ago I mentioned Oroville dam in Leuren's post. Eau means water in French.


Today the train falls off a bridge near DuPont. du pont means of bridge in French.


And then there's this:



Take off one letter and the grafitti says La Brat Kat.

The CA fires were full of this stuff, but since more than a year I am not going into most of the name associations. I don't feel people understand what's going on. Or at least, they don't want to talk about it.

First thing we need to do is decide whether I am crazy or this is really happening.

If the preponderance of the evidence in all my blogs is enough to override skepticism, then we need to talk about it! They are here. They control everything. Please feel free to interject if you disagree. They are communicating. Rose, I understood your message about be lie ve. One of my user names is V, and you are trying to warn me against their lies... but they are talking to us through an esoteric code. The least we can do is listen. I know, it's one horror after the next. Nevertheless, if I am right, they are reaching out to us. And I am reaching out to all of you. This is happening every day! Like I said, I am not feeling motivated to write about most of it.

Just like you, I would like things to improve for people and animals and all life on earth. I also feel communication is a place to start. But I need help. Here I am, sitting on a fence, waiting to be understood. Should I keep bringing these things up?

___________________________________________________________________






















No comments:

Post a Comment