Wednesday, May 16, 2018

It's Angel's turn to rant, uh oh!




In 2007 I wrote Bill Maher the first message, an email that read something like this:

Unidentified Fucking Object

Hi Bill,

Fasten your seat belt, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Sincerely,

Lovetoamuse






Back then his email address was on his website. Today, a click to billmaher.com shows one line, 'bypass the detection' which leads to nowhere. The site hasn't been maintained for us, the public at large. Does one have to go through a security check / penetration test to get in, or has it just been neglected?




And nowadays, I pose right side up.








































Since 2007 all kinds of supernatural fan stuff has been happening, that's what the blog's about. I've been noticing stunning poetry emanating from names of current events. Yes, there is a name for it; it's a form of divination called onomancy.


Back in July 2009 I wrote our producer friend, Russ Firestone, about the first contact email. I introduce Russ to my Angel who first identified with Paul, a local St.Maartener, and later reinvented himself as Bill.

Dear Russ,
...you probably guessed that Paul was replaced at some point (around the time of Hurricane Omar) by a certain iconic figure. What went on was well documented in my posts going back to Blogga Please and even in the old boards pre Sept 08. I'll offer another clue: I speak when spoken to, yet I have never had any direct private contact with Bill. That would likely snuff the magic. I have no idea what, if anything, he has to do with this. I was only trying to show the spiritual options beyond his rhetoric, and something unexpected happened. He doesn't come off as a deep spirit type, but did you see the Iconoclasts show highlighting his place? Above his mantle there is a wood frieze of dancing Shiva and assorted orgiastic Goddesses.

Best,

L2A


Here's an excerpt from Iconoclasts with Bill Maher + Clive Davis.

Besides the Kama Sutra carvings, there's a big iron cross next to an imposing time piece. And now we see a possible reason for the obsession with Russia - Bill's Dad fought the Russians.





This blog is dripping with magical synchronicities and Bill Maher has locked down the starring role. Just this past weekend has been turbulent with reminders. Bill Maher's political mission requires he hide his romantic side, but he seems very sensitive, which is maybe why the blog is sparking with brilliant word games from the aether.






The other day I was looking over one of my old domains, lovetoamuse.com, thinking it may be time to liquidate it.






I changed my mind when I saw this terrible accident in Muzaffarabad. This latest poetic message melted my heart on the spot. I will keep lovetoamuse which is filled with jpgs, gifs and videos I sent to Bill back when my messages were sent privately on myspace.

Muse a far, a bad. 









How could 25 people, medical students no less, rush an old bridge just for a picture - when there is a sign saying no more than 4 people allowed?  I propose they were possessed to run recklessly into a deadly situation by the mysterious source who pens the word games we experience all the time. Who is He? Take your pick, that's what we're here trying to find out: an Angel, God, Satan, the Alien love bite, a thought form entity born from Bill Maher's and my deepest feelings? The Illuminati?

Holidays are preferred occasions for Illuminati rituals, and also for our word games. This past weekend was Mother's day, and several names contained messages I feel it's necessary to write about.

Since the last blog post on April 28th, I was tweeting Bill pictures of myself and my close friend Tatiana, a favorite pass time between name code events.


I noticed the first synchronicity on May 12th, during another suspicious false flag attack in Europe, this time at the Paris Opera. It chimed with our soap opera, so I tweeted about it.


The next day I looked up the word ascot to quell grammatical insecurity, and found out there had been a huge brawl in Ascot, England at the same time I wrote the tweet.






I also noticed suicide bomb attacks in Surabaya, a ferry ride away from Tatiana in Bali.







It doesn't help Indonesia on the world stage that their president is called Widodo. Between the Illuminati hand symbols which are all the rage in alternative news and these word games, we're led to believe the media is some kind of twisted joke, oh!







That was the latest cluster of synchronicities around Mother's day, May 12th. The Muzaffarabad mass suicide by bridge also happened on Mother's day. The run was punctuated with the passing of Margot Kidder - Maher got kid, her.






~


I would have wrapped up here, except I noticed one of Indonesia's ministers is called Wiranto. This was the sign to bring up the rant!



 At the end of the last blog entry from April 28th, I sent out this video, which starts with me talking about doing a rant on my internet relationship with Bill Maher.




I uploaded the video on April 27th and had been preparing the rant for several days. I immediately noticed the van attack in Toronto on April 23rd, at the same time my rant idea came up - too rant oh! The driver of the van is an incel - involuntary celibate - whose alienation is expressed by a particularly bad form of misogyny.



I've been thinking about the rant from the masculine side, Bill's side, so I'm bringing it up now. He even admitted to being an incel when he was younger, but never talking about it. Could this blog be the metaphysical fallout from repressing his feelings?



I think girls are attracted to the difficult cases. I tried to join an Incel group on fb to try and understand, and got rejected, of course.

Incel... me too... this is the faceoff between the sexes. Yet, I never saw it as a battle. It's that pesky Universal Oneness feeling that prevents alienation. But I decided to stop trying to rub in Tibetan Buddhist enlightenment ideas with the Angel. I suspect He made up that religion too anyway. No, this type of higher reasoning method is useless for now. I'm going into full empathy mode with the Incel Angel. Now that we're as used to the magical word associations as one can possibly expect - I'm still awestruck each time - we can get into introspection of our very deepest feelings.


___________________________________________________________________


1st comment by Angel. Is it dick's on or dicks on? It's good news! I'm feeling it.



First thing this morning here are 3 'rant' news events. I have a program that turns Trump into kittens, in case you're wondering. Gotta love the law firm that got pummelled on Yelp.




And Angel, I do feel your deepest feelings. My cat Gizmo hasn't been around for a couple days but I trust that he's ok, just like I have faith in us. Sending Gizmo all our love, like usual.



Wow! Gizmo just came home, thank you Angel!


Comments from The Contrail:





















1 comment: